Barcelona is a city with tons of things to see:
- Do you want to be beside the sea? Take off your shoes and go for a stroll along the golden sands of the Mar Bella Beach, stop for an appetizer in the terraces of the Olympic Port and treat yourself to an excellent paella at one of the cosy restaurants in the old fishermen's area of Barceloneta.
- Would you like to get to know the city? Buy a ticket for the Tourist Bus and discover Barcelona on the open-top double-decker bus. And if the weather is good, cruise on the top deck to get the best view of the main sights the city has to offer while you bask in the Mediterranean sun. There are three routes to choose from.
- Culture vulture? All kinds of museums, emblematic churches such as Santa María del Mar, cathedrals such as the Barcelona cathedral or the monumental Sagrada Familia. Lose yourself in the winding streets of the Gothic and Jewish neighbourhood, or in the grid-like street structure of the Eixample. Hire a guide or see this enigmatic city by yourself.
- So you like shopping? From the best-known brands in Paseo de Gracia to the younger and trendsetting designers in the Born. Either on your own or with a personal shopper, just shop.
- Fancy some good food? Tapas, Catalan cuisine, international food, Michelin Stars
Our concierge will help you to find the restaurant that suits you best and will book a table for you as well.
- And what about night life? From the most casual neighbourhoods of the Born and Barceloneta to the most sophisticated places with impressive views of the city at night.
Barcelona has everything you ever dreamed of and more. And our concierge department will help you to plan your stay to make sure you get the most out of your time in Barcelona.